Sunday, 27 June 2010

Blue eyes?...



I decided to try and use a bit of colour on my eyes today and the pictures below show a more green looking eye but i started with a blue eye colour. I hope you like this look and it gives you some inspiration to wear more brighter colours. Enjoy (note: pictures arent great quality.)


So for this look i used an Avon product called big colour, and i used the colour which had the blue azure on one end and frosted ice on the other end. I used the blue colour and placed it onmy crease under my eye and slightly on my eye lid. I then used an eyeshadow brush to help blend the colour and try and blend out the high pigmentation of the colour. It still looked really pigmented and unwearable so i decided to cover it with an eyeshadow to blend to colour even more. I used No7 Wheatsheaf, which is a silvery pinky colour, and i used it all over the blue colour, this turned the blue colour into more of a mint green, this made the colour wearable and almost looked smokey, i decided to create more demension in my eye so i used Max factor earth spirits eyeshadow in smokey gold, this is a brown colour with gold glitter. I put this colour in the corners of my eye and blended to create dimension. To open my eyes more i used white eyeliner on my water line which really opened my eyes up and made them pop. I then used mascara and that this is the look complete. This is a wearable colour and looks almost smokey except in a mint green colour. Hope you like it, unfortunately im going to washington for two weeks so i will talk to you after that and show you what i got. Bye...

1 comment: